TasteAtlasWorld Food Atlas
An ambitious European-based startup TasteAtlas – World Food Atlas is looking for content writers for gastronomy-related articles, as well as being able to communicate with people from the food industry (chefs, sommeliers, concierges, butchers, etc.).
• English proficiency
• Research skills
• Great communication skills
• Diligence and enthusiasm
• 40 hours per week (full-time)
And if you’re a foodie like us, that’s also a bonus!
What we offer:
• Work from home – flexible hours
• Starting salary – based on what would satisfy your needs, plus the possibility of bonuses based on your performance
• Possibility of promotion based on performance
If you’re interested, describe yourself in a few sentences and contact us at [email protected] with the title [TasteAtlas] Content Writer Application.